On November 29th, we celebrated #GivingTuesday - a global day of charity to come together and support causes that we believe in. We couldn't be more grateful to our amazing Chamos Community, our campaign the incredible success that it was!
We are delighted to share that we raised a total of $60,000 during our campaign - which will be dedicated to providing opportunities, hope and aspirations to children in Venezuela, enabling us to reach hundreds of children across the country.
A special thanks goes to:
- Every single person that donated to our campaign - enabling us to build momentum and finish in 12th place out of over 6,000 projects on Global Giving!
- Our incredible Chamos Ambassadors, who helped us to spread the word and raise vital awareness
- Team Chamos, who have worked tirelessly on this campaign for the last few months
- Our wonderful videographer from Dagaz Group, who donated a pro-bono filming session to enable us to make our beautiful campaign videos
- Our wonderful partners, fundraising platforms GlobalGiving and Benevity, for providing and facilitating the incentive funds that made this such a special campaign